Description

Reports and Articles for Fishing, Rockhounding, Hiking, and other Adventures in North Carolina

The Drakage

My photo
I'm a 33 yr old lifetime fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. I'm a North Carolinian who has lived all over the state. WCU Alumni!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Past has Lead me here...

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I have serious Love for Fishing and the water. It's been in my Blood for a very long time.  I feel the best part of my fisherman experience is the fact i have never been exclusive or biased to one type or style, never tied down. I've been open to it all, everything i can learn on any type of water. From Spear fishing in Puerto Rico to fly-fishing Montana's back-country.  Cumulatively all roads in my life lead in this one direction, to be a fishing guide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment