Description

Reports and Articles for Fishing, Rockhounding, Hiking, and other Adventures in North Carolina

The Drakage

My photo
I'm a 33 yr old lifetime fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. I'm a North Carolinian who has lived all over the state. WCU Alumni!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tuck Delayed Harvest 10/7

Big Fish of the day +16" Brook Trout on the Tuck!!

Took a dark olive wooley bugger in the top of the run.
Got up this moring and decided to do a little float on the Tuck since it's the start to delayed harvest season in Cullowhee! I floated about 3 mile and met up with Swerve to the Curve!! We fished two runs together, with him catchin 4 nice trout. I ended a tough day on the fiver with 7 Trout. The best part for me was using my NEW Orivs Hellios Flyrod!! It was smooth like butter that handles this big brookie well..

No comments:

Post a Comment