Description

Reports and Articles for Fishing, Rockhounding, Hiking, and other Adventures in North Carolina

The Drakage

My photo
I'm a 33 yr old lifetime fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. I'm a North Carolinian who has lived all over the state. WCU Alumni!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Little Tennessee River / Fontana Lake 3-11-12


Fished from the bridge up to the first rapids /bend area and alittle past with my canoe. Parked it on a big rock and caught a nice spotted bass on a crawer walleye rig. Then moved up river some and found my first nice NC walleye on a white tube grub tipped with a night crawer. I watched the fish come up a devour it, amazing first fish at 18 inch. Beautful day on the water, folks were catchin a few smaller walleye from the banks Saw one nice small mouth pulled in today on worms. Overall, 3 fish in about 3 hr on the water.. Loved it...

1 comment: