Description

Reports and Articles for Fishing, Rockhounding, Hiking, and other Adventures in North Carolina

The Drakage

My photo
I'm a 33 yr old lifetime fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. I'm a North Carolinian who has lived all over the state. WCU Alumni!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Going to add to the Crazyness!! 4th July!

Our fav little campsite on core banks, not to far from the lighthouse.

So, I'm heading back East for the 4th weekend do do some more camping and fishing on the southern outterbanks with my buddies John and Mike. I'll be sure to post a detailed fishing report maybe Monday night or Tuesday morning.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. Tight lines

Should be a great time, the weather for Saturday is lining up nicely with inshore report of :    

Fri.
 NE WINDS 5 KT...BECOMING SE IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS
 2 TO 3 FT.

 FRI NIGHT
 S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.

 SAT
 SW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 2 FT.

 SAT NIGHT
 SW WINDS 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.

No comments:

Post a Comment