Description

Reports and Articles for Fishing, Rockhounding, Hiking, and other Adventures in North Carolina

The Drakage

My photo
I'm a 33 yr old lifetime fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. I'm a North Carolinian who has lived all over the state. WCU Alumni!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Haw River Walk...

Hickory Shad

White Bass : I think my biggest so far...

The Bite's Back On!


 After a week of poor fishing due to a cold snap and cold rains, the fish are finally back eating and moving up into the river. Little windy today so i decided to walk instead of paddle, and did very well with mixed bag of white bass, crappie, shad, and white perch. Caught about 20 fish in around midday, the bite really turned on right at noon and weened off around 3ish. Fished a new lure called a rebel track-down minnow, which i really liked and so did the fish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment